Plans and/or photos are available from the following sources:
- Coronado Scale Models 1544 E. Cypress Street, Phoenix, AZ 75006
- Underground Railroad Press: 216 S. Broad Street, PMB 4 Brevard, NC 28712-3702
- R/Robb Ltd. Reference Books–available from Grandt Line click here
- Denver Public Library Photographic Collection http://photoswest.org/
- Library of Congress http://www.loc.gov/rr/print/
We feel that the most accurate plans and information are available from these sources.
Accurate drawings have also been published by Model Railroader Magazine and Railroad Model Craftsman.
Grandt Line Reference Library…
We have an enormous library of railroad resource materials. Looking for info on a specific subject? Send us an email and we will look through our materials to see what info we may have to answer your questions.
Periodically, we will add drawings to our Resource Gallery. click here